Sunday, October 1, 2017

241: I Lost the Dealership


The embroidery is rolling right along.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.


There will NOT be CFR this year.



You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.



I am gemmadw on  Twitter and Pinterest, DoeWalking on geocaching.com, and DrGemma on Plurk and Instagram.



What's On My Hooks, Needles, and Spindles:


Mother Bear Project--the website, for info on making bears.


Finished:

The Sunnybank (Pink Cascade) Socks



 Easter Egg Entrelac scarf--for Kristen for Yule.



In Progress:

Zombie Socks: New socks! And...same pic...

The Southwestern Entrelac Scarf


Knitting Group Scarf
The Gryffindor Vest
The OHM Shawl by Michelle Miller. No, I have neither finished not forgotten this one...
Eleanor Scarf--spun from Eleanor's undercoat and knitted in my favored checkerboard pattern.

Also, Entre to Entrelac book.

My LYS: Creative Ewe Studios

Dizzy Blondes: 

Not much, really.

Strategy:

Taking Criticism 2: Expect surprises and give yourself a moment. Plan precise behavioral change.

Put a Lid On It:

Not much. Ignoring pomegranates. But we are getting an Instant Pot! I keep calling it the "Quick Pot". A multi-purpose pressure cooker.

Aw Shoot!

SOrt of stuck in a holding pattern...

Something I Really Like:

OBDII Port Reader--Buy it here. Then get a reading app for your phone to connect to the reader and interpret its results. Now you can determine why your Check Engine light came on without a dealership! EOBDfacile is the app I use on my iPhone.

Blather:

I started a knitting group at work! Meanwhile, I have now collected all the rare birds in PGo. A bit about Sunnybank this year. My scarf auctioned for $90. Cheated on the eclipse, but I do not really mind. Who knew how nice the Detroit airport is?

Fearless survived the loss of one of her 9 lives!




Calendar:

Dec 13-17: Anaheim for Evolutions Conference!

No comments: